Monday, May 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm still using my Create a Critter cartridge! The house is found on p. 28 and is an accessory to the pink pig. After cutting them both, I decided that pink, purple, and green do not go to together. Actually, I'm not sure if the purple and green pattern paper looks right either, but pink definitely didn't go. One of the thing I need to get is a color wheel ;) Anyway, the house is cut at 2 1/4". I ran the roof through an embossing folder and really rather like how it came out. I glimmer-misted the grass (sweet clover) and sky (glacier, hitting it immediately with a heat gun so the paper didn't warp too much. The "Sweet" is the accompanying phrase for the skunk on p. 61 and "Home" is cut using my Pooh font cartridge. The ribbon is again from the Target dollar bin.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment